Assistance with Skills Development Provider Accreditation
All across South Africa the need for workplaces to obtain accreditation as SDP, has grown so much that we have decided to offer this unique, one stop service. Our service will ensure that you meet the accreditation requirements with your first application. Our service offering includes:
Preparation for application
- Sending letter of intent, to apply for accreditation, to QCTO
- Developing an ISO aligned Quality Management System (QMS)
- Training, assessing and registering Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators
- Designing and developing new learning material packages (also see our offering on Learning Material Development)
- Aligning existing learning material packages to meet accreditation requirements
- Advising on obtaining a learner management system
- Submitting application to register with Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Requirement since 2017.
- Submitting accreditation file to QCTO designated QAP
- Assisting with the preparation for the QCTO designated QAP’s site visit
- Assisting with the implementation of the QMS through the training of ETD staff (Optional Extra)
Accreditation process involves…..