Project Management (FOCUSED PACKAGE)
The purpose of this programme is to enable learners to support the project environment and activities to deliver project objectives. Also to apply a range of project management tools and to implement project administration processes according to requirements.
► ONLY : R3 950.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R4 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- Identify project types & nature and guiding on appropriate project strategies and tactics
- Suggest appropriate structures, methods and processes to projects
- Check and verify that a project environment is established
- Evaluate, record and consolidate from project experiences & update standard structures and processes
- Execute processes and standards to support project change control & configuration management
- Update and communicate status of change requests
- Administer the project library/repository to support change to affected items
- Maintain project organisational information
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management tools and techniques
- Use a range of project management tools
- Apply corrective action steps where project management tools and techniques usage problems occur
It is assumed that learners entering this programme are competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Application forms are available from our offices.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 6 Hours contact session time, spread over 3 days and 27 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 3 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating project strategy, plan and closure report. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
- 120378 – Support the project environment and activities to deliver project objectives
- 120381 – Implement project administration processes according to requirements
- 120385 – Apply a range of project management tools and techniques
NQF Level: 4 & 5
- Line Managers
- HR Managers
- Administration Managers
- Administration Clerks
- Project Managers
- Project Assistants
- Skilled, knowledgeable and confident employees involved in any form of project management
- Improved competence and motivation of workforce
- Improved opportunities to claim skills grants