Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services
NOT ACTIVE - ONLY A FEW SKILLS PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
This Qualification is intended to enhance the provision of service within the field of Administration within all business and non-commercial sectors. The Qualification ensures progression of learning, enabling the learner to meet standards of service excellence required within the Administration field of learning, through building day-to-day Administration skills as well as general operational competencies.
On completion of this program learners will be able to:
- Have knowledge of the procedures for stock and fixed asset control
- Develop Administrative systems together with other employees
- Improve organisational effectiveness
- Present information that is routinely and regularly required, as well as specific information that is requested from time-to-time
- Manage service providers
- Be an effective employee in the Administrative section of an organisation
- Be aware of how fraud can be present in an office environment and assisting in its control
- Display Cultural awareness in dealing with customers and colleagues and utilising the differences in a positive way to enhance the effectiveness and image of the organisation.
- Apply efficient time management processes, procedures and techniques
- Be an effective member of a team
- Become a knowledge worker
|Module 1 Time Management BA|
|Module 2 Stock Management|
|Module 3 Office Management BA|
|Module 4 Report Writing BA|
|Select from below to the value of = 11 credits|
|Module 9 Reception Skills BA|
|Module 12 Human Resource Management BA|
- Communication at NQF Level 3
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3
This qualification can be achieved wholly or in part through Recognition of Prior Learning in terms of the defined exit level outcomes and/or individual unit standards.
Training Programme Duration: 24 Contact days spread over 12 months.
Assessment: The purpose of the qualification is achieved via demonstration of competence in terms of the exit level
outcomes, which in turn are a function of the associated unit standards. Candidates will be assessed in an integrative manner
per exit level outcome according to the qualification rules.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
Qualification: 61595 (LP 35928) - Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services.
This qualification is intended for:
- Switchboard Operators
- Financial Administrators
- Human Resources Administrators
- Basic Contracts Administrators