The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to motivate and
build a team.
► ONLY : R3 950.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R4 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the importance of motivating a team.
• Demonstrate an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
• Apply theories of motivation and group dynamics.
• Implement a plan of action to strengthen a team.
• Provide feedback and recognising achievements.
• Explain the role of a team leader in an organisation.
• Explain the purpose of the team.
• Contract with the team members to obtain commitment to achieve organisational standards.
• Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF Level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 6 Hours contact session time, spread over 3 days and 27 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 3 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within one month after completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating work plans for efficiency and implementation. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 242819 - Motivate and build a team
• 242821 – Identify responsibilities of a team leader in ensuring that organisational standards are met
• Team Leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers