Skills Committee Training
The purpose of this programme is to equip Skills Development Committees with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct effective training committee meetings and ensure the effective implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan as prescribed by legislation.
► ONLY : R3 950.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R4 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of the programme the committee member will be able to:
• Outcomes-based Education and Training
• Implementing the new legislation within an organisation
• Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
• Skills Development Committee role and functions
• Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication, Mathematical Literacy and Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 6 Hours contact session time, spread over 3 days and 27 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 3 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating all documentation produced during the operational functioning of the committee’s tasks. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via video clips OR a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
• 263976 - Demonstrate understanding of the outcomesbased education and training approach within the context of
a National Qualifications Framework
• 15221 - Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
• 15232 - Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
All Skills Committee Members.