The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop within
themselves, the personal characteristics of an entrepreneur that ensure the successful operation of a new venture and to
apply the concept, principles and theories of motivation in a leadership context.
► ONLY : R2 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
• Entrepreneurial characteristics
• Methods to enhance an entrepreneur profile
• Motivation and its importance in enhancing performance levels
• Theories of motivation in a learnership context
• Techniques to enhance self-motivation and leadership performance
• Strategies to motivate others
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 4 Hours contact session time, spread over 2 days and 19 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 21 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 2 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities include questioning to test knowledge and ability to apply. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 263356 - Demonstrate an understanding of an entrepreneurial profile.
• 120389 - Explain and apply the concept, principles and theories of motivation in a leadership context.
• Entrepreneurs of a new venture.
• People who will fulfill a leadership role.