The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to plan strategically
to improve business performance and to manage general administration, finances and operations in a new venture.
► ONLY : R5 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R5 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Process payments
• Co-ordinate and monitor promotional activities
• Control and deal with confidential information and documents
• Implement control measures with individuals
• Explain financial aspects involved in running new venture
• Apply cash flow management in the running of a new venture
• Apply an accounting system to manage a new venture
• Analyse an income and expenditure statement
• Analyse a balance sheet
• Make a financial decision based on financial statements
• Design a production/operations layout for a new venture
• Apply effective production/operations scheduling
• Apply resource management within a new venture
• Apply quality management within a new venture
• Describe the concept of strategic planning in managing business performance
• Explain the role of the various functional strategies in business performance
• Apply business performance supervision and monitoring
• Monitor, measure and report on business performance
• Identify and rectify performance problems occurring in business
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 8 Hours contact session time, spread over 4 days and 86 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 90 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 4 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three months of completing the training. Assessment includes completing a tender document. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 114805 – Manage general administration
• 263474 - Manage finances of a new venture
• 263434 - Plan and manage production / operations in a new venture
• 263456 - Plan strategically to improve business in a new venture
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers