The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to start up a new
venture or maintain an existing venture.
► ONLY : R2 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the criteria of a price setting policy for a new venture.
• Analyse internal and external factors that impact upon pricing decisions.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between costs, revenue and profits.
• Determine the capital requirements of the new venture.
• Indentify and compare funding options and service offered by the finance industry for new ventures.
• Compile personal income and expenditure and assets and liabilities statements.
• Identify the requirements and prices to obtain the selected financing option for the new venture.
• Identify alternative sources to secure finance for a new venture.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 4 Hours contact session time, spread over 2 days and 28 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 2 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within one month of completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating financial planning. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 263455 – Apply the principles of costing and pricing to a business venture
• 114584 - Finance a new venture
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers