The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply principles
and practices of innovation to the development and growth of a new venture.
► ONLY : R2 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Develop specific techniques for releasing creativity in developing ideas / opportunities for a new venture
• Determine the role of innovation in the development and growth of a new venture
• Apply principles and practices of innovation to the development and growth of a new venture
• Identify sources of available business and new markets that can be accessed through the tendering processes
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 6 Hours contact session time, spread over 3 days and 27 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 3 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment includes completing a tender document. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 114600 – Apply innovative thinking to the development of a small business
• 263514 – Demonstrate an understanding of the function of the market mechanisms in a new venture.
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers