E-Learning Material Development
The purpose of this programme is to equip learning material developers with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop e-learning, using the most appropriate platform and content tools.
► ONLY : R2 660.87 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning. This is only for delegates, that completed their Learning Material Design & Development Programme with Khulisane Academy.
► ONLY : R5 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for any other delegates.
► ONLY : R5 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- Introduction to e-learning development
- E-learning development process: the essential steps
- Step 1: Analysis
- Step 2: How to create an instructional design document
- Step 3: Scripting / Story boarding
- Step 4: Prototype
- Step 5: Course without audio
- Step 6: Course with audio
- Step 7: LMS version: choosing the right e-learning standards
- Develop online courses with the right e-learning authoring tool
- Course development with e-learning templates
- Sources of inspiration and further research
Delegates wishing to enrol on this programme should have successfully completed the Learning Material Designer and Developer programme. Delegates will need access to a computer and Wi-Fi for the duration of this programme. They should be able to develop learning materials based on a given design and be able to Communicate in writing at NQF level 4. They should further be able to use basic data gathering methods.
Blended learning duration: 30 Days divided into four virtual learning sessions of 2 hours each, self-learning, group discussions, preparation, and submission of an e-learning programme for assessment.
Formative assessment: Learners will develop an e-learning course on a topic of their choice and submit step by step for formative assessment and feedback during the programme.
Certification: Successful learners receive a certificate of completion.
- Learning material designers and developers
- Instructional designers