The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply customer
care in a specific work environment.
► ONLY : R665.22 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R1 400.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the principles of impressive customer service in the context of a specific industry and organisation.
• Apply knowledge of personality styles to respond appropriately to a customer.
• Analyse information in order to provide customer service.
• Suggest innovative solutions to respond to queries and improve customer service.
• Manage the relationship to retain customers.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communication at NQF level 3.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include all activities.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 1 Day of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Learners will be formatively assessed by means of activities. All activities will be done on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers
• Administration clerks
• Sales Representatives