Business Presentation Skills
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct business presentations within the work environment.
► ONLY : R1 330.44 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Introduction to business communication
• Compile a business report for the purpose of a presentation
• Conduct a business presentation to a selected group
• Develop media / aids to assist in giving an effective presentation
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in listening, speaking, reading, writing and
presentation skills on NQF level 4.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include all activities.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 2 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Learners will be formatively assessed by means of activities. All activities will be done on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Any person, who works in a business environment, and needs to communicate open and directly to a target audience.