Building a High Performing Team
This programme is designed for junior managers of organisations. The team leader or group leader will also learn to motivate and build a team. It will ensure that individuals will be able to motivate and build a team.
► ONLY : R1 330.44 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The importance of motivating a team.
• Self and team members in the workplace.
• Theories of motivation and group dynamics.
• Plan of action to strengthen a team.
• Provide feedback and recognise achievements.
• The role of a team leader in an organisation.
• The purpose of a team.
• Contract with team members to obtain commitment.
• Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 3.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include all activities.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 2 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Learners will be formatively assessed by means of activities. All activities will be done on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Team leaders
• Group leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person fulfilling a junior management role
• Middle managers
• Project managers