The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to supervise P.O.S,
sales performance and stock counts.
► ONLY : R2 660.88 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R5 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of the programme learners will be able to:
• Authorise refunds and exchanges
• Authorise POS transactions
• Schedule staff according to service requirements
• Explain the effect of sales on the net profit of the business
• Monitor sales performance
• Propose actions to improve sales performance
• Supervise planning and staff for stock count preparations
• Oversee the counting process
• Supervise post stock count procedures
• Supervise customer service standards
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in communicating in a business environment and
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include all activities.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 4 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Learners will be formatively assessed by means of activities. All activities will be done on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Line managers
• Sales managers
• Sales representatives
• Business owners