The Role of a Team Leader
This programme is designed for junior managers of organisations to gain insight into the role of leadership within the work context and to raise moral standards as a counter to potential or real corruption within a work context.
► ONLY : R1 995.66 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R4 200.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The Concept of Leadership.
• The Difference between the Concepts of Leadership and Management.
• Leadership Techniques.
• Evaluate the Impact of the Leadership Technique Applied.
• The Concept of Ethics in Relation to the “Moral Compass” and the Code of Conduct.
• Uphold the Code of Conduct within the Work Team.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 4.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 30 days and this will include all activities.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 3 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Learners will be formatively assessed by means of activities. All activities will be done on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Team Leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person, who works in a business environment, and needs to gain insight into the role of leadership