Human Resources & Labour Relations
The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to implement and
manage human resource and labour relations policies and acts.
► ONLY : R2 600.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for Online Blended Learning
► ONLY : R2 800.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for onsite group bookings (minimum 10 delegates)
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective human resource policies and practices
• Be responsible for the drafting of job descriptions, recruitment, selection panels, and employment contracts
• Be responsible for the institute and facilitation of disciplinary policies, actions and hearings and develop, facilitate and
monitor disciplinary policy, process and procedures
• Institute performance evaluation committees and manage the performance evaluation process
• Practice in the implementation of applicable labour legislation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should already be able to demonstrate competence against the unit standard
• NQF 4: Assume co-responsibility and participation in human resources management.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
OPTION 1 (Online training via the blended learning approach):
Learning Journey and Duration: 4 Hours contact session time, spread over 2 days and 19 days for preparation of assessment. Learners will have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for 21 days and this will include the Summative Assessment.
OPTION 2 (Group bookings for onsite training – minimum of 10 delegates):
Learning Journey and Duration: 2 Days of classroom training.
Assessment Details: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training. Assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) platform, via a suitable medium, as per assessment guide.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 116394 – Implement and manage human resource and labour relations policies and acts
• Line managers
• HR managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks